Listed below are some of our publications relating to Drupal as a laboratory informatics
platform and the biotechnology program at UH.
- Iyer, R., Smith, K., Kudrle, B., and Leon, A. (2015).
"Detection and Location of OP-degrading Activity: A model to Integrate Education and Research".
New Biotechnology. Vol. 32(4), 403-411.
- Iyer, R., Wales, M. (2012) "Integrating Interdisciplinary Research-based Experiences in Biotechnology Laboratories",
Journal of Advances in Engineering Education, Vol. 3 (1) 1-35.
- Iyer, R., Kudrle, W. (2012) "Implementation of an Electronic Lab Notebook to Integrate Research and Education in Biotechnology Program",
Technology Interface Journal, Vol. 12 (2), 5-12.
- Kudrle, W., Iyer, R. (2012) "A Semantic Lab Notebook for Education",
Computers in Education Journal, Vol.22 (3).
- Iyer, R., Fitzgibbon, W. E. (2009). "Building the future biotechnology workforce:
A University of Houston model". Journal of Commercial Biotechnology, 15(2), 171-182.